Saturday, March 9, 2013

Almost 8 Months....

Oh Gabriella, you are almost 8 months old and you are the sweetest girl.  During the day you laugh and chat all the time.  You love your family but you REALLY love your sister.  You aren't a big fan of sleeping.  You were doing so good sleeping in our room but that has changed since you moved into a room with Sydney.  You tend to spend more time screaming then sleeping these days=)  You stay with me most of the time which is so fun.  The problem is that when we try to leave you anywhere there is more screaming.  At this point, I just remind myself that you are only little for a short time and before I know it you will be a teenager and want nothing to do with me!  Here is a quick picture of you this morning while you were hanging out on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment