Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Today was a great day and I didn't take any pictures.  I got to have my first low key thanksgiving...ever!  We did what we wanted and it was awesome.  Daddy had to work so he got home with coffee.  Sydney and I had a light breakfast and then we went to see the movie Wreck it Ralph.  It was so fun and she really did have a good time.  Daddy stayed home with Gabby.  We got home,  took Charlie doggie for a walk and then took a nap!  After that, we finished up dinner which was a roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, and pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting.  Gabriella also got to enjoy her first bowl of rice cereal!  Tomorrow we are going to head to America's largest Christmas Bazaar before Daddy has to go to work.

Overall this has been a great day.  Being my first year out of retail I can honestly say I feel like I've been able to enjoy the day as simple as it has been.  With all the the craziness going on and the worries about finances, this day has reminded me what it's about and has reminded me that we serve a God who will never leave us nor forsake us.

No comments:

Post a Comment