Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a local pumpkin patch and had a great time.  I'm pretty excited for the Holidays this year because Sydney is getting excited.  Having kids is awesome for many reasons but let's be honest, one of the really awesome reasons is that you can re-live all of the awesome things that you used to do as a kid.  Anyway, back to the pumpkin patch.  Liepold Farms is pretty stinkin fun.  They have a corn maze, pony rides, a kids play area, and LOTS of pumpkin choices.

I'm pretty proud to say that we DID complete the entire corn maze, with two small children.  Pretty impressive huh!  I have never participated in a corn maze before and now that I did, I'm hooked!
One cool thing about the maze was the cool scene's they had set up all through out it.  This is one example!  It made it pretty fun to see what we were going to see next.

Sydney got to ride a pony.  All I need to say about this is that she LOVED it.

Sweet Gabriella was a trooper.

The ride home was a little interesting.  Both kids totally crashed.  Sydney even said that she wished she had a new mom.  I mean really, I thought that was stuff we would deal with at 15, not at 3.5!  That's the kind of stuff that just makes me chuckle.  I know she doesn't mean it and I also know I'm lucky to have her as my kiddo.  She's so outgoing and pretty funny too!  I'm excited for the other activities this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment