Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Sweet Sydney

My oldest Sydney is about 3.5 going on 15 years old most days.  She is spunky, adorable, and pretty stinkin smart.


  • You can not use the words "baby" and "Sydney" in the same sentence.  She will stop what she is doing and sternly inform you that she is not a baby. 
  • She has such an imagination.  She takes her stuffed horse and "gallops" around the house. Keep in mind the stuffed horse is only about 12 inches tall.
  • She informed me recently that my parents names were Papp and Grandma, not Dad and Mom.  She continued saying that if I did not call them by the correct names I would have to go to time out.
  • When I told her it was time to turn off the TV, she told me that she wanted to go to a deserted island.  She claimed that was the only place she would be happy.
That kiddo is such a blessing.  We love you Sydney girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment